Deadline for Submission of Full Text and Abstract is 10 November 2023, 23:59.
Full Abstract Submission
Note: When you enter the abstract submission page, you need to follow the steps below after creating a new registration.
Step 1: Presentation preference: presentation in a poster session or a paper session.
Step 2: Institution information must be indicated.
Step 3: Author information is indicated according to the institution.
Step 4: Submit author information, including cell and work telephone numbers. Please avoid any attachments.
Step 5: The title of the abstract should be entered.
Step 6: The abstract, limited to 350 words. (The full text will be uploaded at the 8th step)
Step 7: Keyword must be indicated.
Step 8: Images, figures, tables and full text uploads should be made at this step.
Step 9: Final checks should be performed.
Step 10: To submit your abstract to the scientific committee, you must click on the button.
Proceedings are submitted as abstract and full abstract.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission system.
Proceedings should be submitted in "English".
Instructions for Full Abstract Preparation
- Times New Roman should be used as the default font.
- The text should be written as 11 type size and 1.5 spacing.
- The title of the paper should be written in the type size of 12 and the first letters should be written in capital letters and the rest should be written in small letters.
- Institution name(s) should be indicated in the type size of 10, aligned to the left, and the Institution information should be fully written with 1 spacing.
- After the title, 1.5 spacing should be provided and the speaker's name information should be included. It should be written in 11 font size with the first name followed by the surname.
- Names and surnames should be written as “First Letter Capital”.
- It should consist of introduction, body, conclusion and references.
- References; Times New Roman, 8 points, 1.0 spacing.
Submission of Full Abstracts
Presentation of Full Abstracts
The full abstracts to be presented at our congress will be included in our congress book and will be published online on our website.
Information on Presentations
Oral Presentations: 10-minute presentations, including discussion to be made at the specified times and halls.
Please take the following instructions into consideration regarding preparation of the presentation:
- Your slides should not include more than 7 lines,
- The number of words in each line should not exceed 6,
- The slides should be prepared horizontally,
- Tables with very large content should not be included in the slides,
- The number of slides should be adjusted as the half of the speaking time,
- Please note that your presentations should be prepared electronically and submitted to the presentation control room 3 hours before the presentation.
Poster Presentations: All posters can be viewed at any time on the screens located in the E-poster area of the congress center.